- Has been to the physio today
- Sacroiliac joint is playing up, left hip is further forward
- Tuesday and Wednesday were ‘pants’ and was exhausted, tiredness, lack of energy = dark place
- Neck ok
- Lower back sore
(Image compliments of back.com)
- Massage though clothes
- Visualisations for connecting to legs (filling with air, feeling difference)
- Suggestion to explore some Pilates classes
- Use mudras (hand gestures used in yoga practice, meditation, and for healing purposes)
Katy’s post session comments:
Thank you for another wonderful session.
I slept quite well last night despite waking up with the birds! But my hips and back definitely feel less tight/stiff this morning which is encouraging.
I could feel myself tensing that entire area later on so just being aware of it helped and I managed to remain more centred than I would normally.
I can get very tense in my stomach which is when the top half of my body and the bottom half stop feeling joined. I think the first visualisation (about feeling and filling my legs with air) showed me how disconnected I can become (not helped by sitting for a long time) and how it might be possible to re-establish or prevent that disconnection.
The final thing to mention was that I felt very energised and clear headed last night after my session (no muzzy headedness or lethargy or tiredness) despite not having had much sleep the night before.
I had a practice of punching out this morning (repeating ram) and may do some in a quiet spot down in Devon. And I used the mudras a little since it can feel intense in Devon and I often have times when I fall off balance and struggle to regain it!
Thank you again for all your insight and kindness. I feel extremely grateful for it.